Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern the Gü Puds – ‘Strike Gold with Gü’ Prize promotion, offering chances to win from 7 different prizes available, plus an entry into the Grand Prize draw, with every promotional pack purchased (the “Promotion”). These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials for the Promotion. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Gü Puds, Shepherds Building, Rockley Road, London, W14 0DA is the "Promoter"
Administrator: TLC UK Marketing Ltd, 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU is the “Administrator"
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all residents of the UK including NI aged 18 or over. Excludes employees of the Promoter and the Administrator and their respective affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion. Max 1 entry per person, per receipt, per day. Max 10 entries per person across the period. Max 5 prizes per person from both the daily prizes and Grand Prize draw. Internet access required. Purchase necessary except NI. Retain proof of purchase.
- Promotional Period: 00:01 13th September 2021- 23:59 31st October 2021. Entries submitted outside the Promotional Period will be rejected.
- How to participate:
- For Great Britain (GB) residents:
Entrants must purchase a promotional ‘gold pack’ of Gü cheesecakes (Double Chocolate & Vanilla, Chocolate and Vanilla, Gü-Zillionaires’, Salted Caramel and Chocolate Orange flavours)
- Visit the promotional website http://www.strikegoldwithgu.com/, register their details including first name, surname and email address. A PNG or JPEG image of the receipt must then be uploaded. This should clearly show;
- The time and date of purchase (during the promotional period.)
- The qualifying Gü product purchased.
- The retailer.
Once submitted, this receipt will be considered as final and validity will be judged on the image uploaded. The participant will have the opportunity to review the image before the registration is completed. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure the correct image is uploaded. Entries must be submitted before 23:59 31.10.2021.
- Upon submitting their details entrants will be sent an email confirming their entry.
- Entrants will then be required to play a game of chance by tapping the screen to spin a wheel. The result of the game will be displayed via an on-screen message.
- Winners will then be verified based on the receipt they submitted and contacted within 24 hours to confirm their prize.
- By completing their details, all valid entrants will automatically be entered into the Grand Prize draw.
- For Northern Ireland (NI) residents - no purchase necessary (NPN) route:
- NI entrants must complete the NPN form found on the NI section of the promotional website to enter. To complete the form, entrants will need to submit their first name, surname, email address and full address by 23:59 30.10.2021, NI entrants will be able to claim 10 (ten) free entries throughout the promotional period, max one entry per day. NI entries may be asked to verify their NI residency.
- NI entrants will then be sent an email to the address they registered, to allow them to play the game of chance as described above.
Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Participating retailers:
- Booker retail partners; Budgens & Londis
- The Prizes: The promotion is split into two winning opportunities. The first being the daily prizes, where entrants can win 1 daily prize, from the 49 prizes available across the 7 promotional weeks and the second being the Grand Prize, which will be drawn from all daily entries received during the promotion where one entrant can win 10 prizes. All prizes are guaranteed and will be awarded to winning entrants subject to validity of the receipt submitted, prize acceptance and the provision of a valid postal address or bank details by the winner as detailed in section 7. 59 prizes available in total.
Daily prizes: There are 7 different types of prize available to be won from all entries received between 00:01 and 23:59 of each day of the promotion. Each randomly selected winner will win one (1) prize from those available and selected for that day. Winners are unable to select their prize. The following breakdown of prizes are available to be won and will be distributed as shown below across the 7 promotional weeks:
The Grand Prize: There is 1 grand prize available as a combination of the below.
Gü Voucher Terms
- Vouchers are valid for use on any Gü pud available at participating retailers, as shown in point number 4 above. Excludes online.
- Vouchers are valid until 12/11/2022 and must be used before the expiry date.
No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- Winner Selection: The following processes will be followed for the winner selection of this promotion.
- Daily prizes: The available prizes will be distributed across the promotional weeks as detailed in clause 5.a. Winners will be selected at random via a computer algorithm A different time stamp will be randomly generated every day and the customer who enters closest to the time for that day will be the winner of the daily prize allocated to that day. Winners will be notified immediately of their win but will be required to wait up to 24 hours for completion of the verification process before confirmation of their prize . They will be informed of their prize via email. All claims are subject to verification of the uploaded receipt and in the event that the winners receipt is invalid that winner’s entry will be revoked and no prize will be awarded. All unclaimed daily prizes will be made available to be won in a draw at the end of the Promotional Period. Entries will be limited to ten (10) for both GB residents and NI residents, during the Promotional Period. The winners will be contacted in regard to their prize as detailed in section 7 below.
- The Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will be selected at random under supervision of an independent person on 10.11.2021 from the total valid entries received during the promotion and will win the prizes as detailed in clause 5.b. The Grand Prize winner will be drawn first followed by winners of any unclaimed Daily prizes. The winner will be contacted in regards to their prize as detailed in section 7 below.
- Notifying winners: Winners will be contacted by email to the address previously provided. In order to accept the prize, the winner must reply by email and provide a postal address within 7 working days of being contacted. All winners of the £1000 prize money will also be required to provide UK bank account details in order to receive the monetary prize. If a winner of a daily prize does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 7 days of being contacted, is ineligible or rejects the prize, they will lose the right to claim their prize and the prize will be reallocated to the draw at the end of the Promotional Period. If the winner from the Grand Prize draw or any winners of daily prizes reallocated to the draw at the end of the Promotional Period do not confirm acceptance of their prize within 7 days of being contacted, is ineligible or rejects their prize, they will lose the right to claim their prize and an alternative winner will be drawn. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are the winner.
- Receipt Validation: Once the winners have been selected, their receipt will be subject to validation. When uploading their receipt, entrants should ensure that the image is clear, legible and in focus with the product, date and retailer clearly visible. The receipt must show date of purchase during the Promotional Period. Receipts that do not meet these criteria will be invalid and will not be accepted under any circumstance. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the receipt they upload upon registration are genuine as receipts cannot be amended at a later date.
- Delivery of Prizes: Prizes will be delivered to winners within 30 days from the point of successful acceptance. All physical prizes with the exception of the Gü vouchers will be delivered by courier (a signature may be required). Gü vouchers will be sent 2nd class via Royal Mail. Prizes delivered to NI may be subject to different delivery timeframes and carriers.
The £1000 monetary price will be paid by BACS into a nominated UK bank account and the winner will need to provide their bank details upon acceptance of the prize.
- Neither the Promoter, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged prizes. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced.
- Each receipt is valid for one (1) entry only. Max one entry per person, per day. GB residents have a maximum of ten (10) opportunities to participate in the promotion by purchasing additional promotional packs during the Promotional Period and entering with a new receipt. NI residents also have a maximum of ten opportunities to enter per person via the NPN route as directed in clause 3.b.
- There will be a maximum of five (5) wins honoured per person from both the daily prizes and the Grand Prize draw. Additional wins that exceed this limit will be disqualified and the winner will be redrawn.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and accepting their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The prizes are non-transferable, cannot be resold, auctioned or exchanged and cannot be redeemed in whole or part for cash.
- Any additional costs which may be incurred in this Promotion in the context of participation, such as internet costs, and other additional services that go beyond those described services for the prize fulfilment are not included in the prize and must be paid by entrants separately.
- If fulfilment or any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the promotion or prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promotion will not be open to you, and your entry/claim will be deemed invalid, if:
- You reside outside of the UK and NI.
- For GB residents: You have not purchased a qualifying pack of Gü products and uploaded your receipt via the promotional website during the Promotional Period.
- For NI residents: You have not shared the requested information via the NPN route as described in clause 3.b.
- You have not completed all requested entry fields on the promotional website correctly.
- You have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize(s) awarded will be void. The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require entrants to provide further verification. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- This Promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), 54 Baker Street, London, W1U 7BU. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to TLC, marked “Gü Puds – ‘Strike Gold with Gü’’. If for any reason you encounter a problem, please visit the contact us form
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter, the Administrator, their agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any entrant , or accept any liability for personal loss, damage or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions and any question concerning the legal interpretation of these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.