Since we’re all stuck at home, we’ve found ourselves with some extra spare time to fill - there’s only so much Netflix we can watch after all... So why not try recreating your favourite Gü cheesecakes in cocktail form. We hope you have as much fun making these as we did coming up with them - thank god for working from home!
Sweet and salty, here’s the perfect Salted Caramel Martini to enjoy if you love our Salted Caramel Cheesecakes.
Salted Caramel Martini
40 ml Vanilla vodka
30 ml caramel syrup
60 ml Irish cream
soft caramel pieces
- Roll glass rim in caramel syrup
- Roll the glass in the salt to coat the rim
- Lightly drizzle caramel inside the glass. Immediately place the glass in the freezer so the caramel sets up while you mix the drink.
- In a cocktail shaker add ice, vodka, caramel syrup, and Irish cream.
- Shake well, strain & add to glass as well as the caramel pieces for garnish.
STRAWBERRY & CLOTTED CREAM
Sweet and creamy - summertime in a drink! If you love our Strawberry and Clotted Cream Cheesecakes this cocktail will take you straight to a warm summer's day.
40 ml strawberry cream liqueur
30 ml coconut rum
100 g strawberries
Sliced strawberry - for garnish
- Add ice and all ingredients to a blender and blend.
- Add to a tumbler glass and garnish with a slice of strawberry.
If you love our Zesty Spanish Lemon Cheesecakes then you’ll love this Zesty Lemon Drop cocktail.
Zesty Lemon Drop.
1 tbsp caster sugar
Zest of ½ a lemon
25ml lemon juice
25ml triple sec
- Place the martini glass to chill
- Mix together the caster sugar and zest of a lemon and pop to the side
- Add vodka, triple sec, lemon juice and a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Dip the rim of the glass in water, making sure to shake off excess. Dip into caster sugar and zest mix.
- Strain the cocktail mix and enjoy!
Calling all Cappuccino Cheesecake lovers - this is the one for you, our Cappuccino cocktail will keep you up all night!
22.5 ml Vodka
22.5 ml Coffee Liqueur
22.5 ml Single Cream
Dash Simple Syrup
Garnish: Cocoa Powder
- Add ice and all the ingredients to a cocktails shaker and shake well.
- Strain mix into a glass and garnish with cocoa powder.
Feel like a ‘zillionaire’ with this delicious chocolatini cocktail, and why not finish off the evening with a Gü-Zillionaires’ Cheesecake too.
43 ml vanilla vodka
43 ml Irish cream
7 ml Chocolate liqueur
Garnish: chocolate shavings
- Add ice and all ingredients to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Strain mix into a glass and garnish with chocolate shavings
CHOCOLATE & VANILLA
Pure, chocolatey goodness. If you think our puds are delicious just wait until you taste this Chocolate & Vanilla Martini.
Chocolate & Vanilla Martini
25 ml vanilla vodka
25 ml chocolate liqueur
- Add ice and all ingredients to a cocktails shaker and shake well.
- Strain the mix into a glass and enjoy!
PERUVIAN LIME CHEESECAKE
The ultimate classic; this margarita will have you fantasising about those not so distant beach holidays - fingers crossed!
50 ml tequila
20 ml triple sec
25 ml lime juice
2 x lime wedge
- Add ice, tequila, triple sec and lime juice to a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- Rub 1 lime wedge on the rim of glass and dip in salt.
- Strain mix into a glass and garnish with a lime slice